Principal and Financial Advisor
- Bachelor of Science
- Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance & Investment
- Advanced Diploma in Financial Services (Financial Planning)
His expertise lies in aged care financial strategies, wealth accumulation, retirement planning and investment portfolios. He is adept at explaining complex financial strategies in terms that his clients can appreciate and understand.
Shane frequently gives presentations on complex aged care financial advice strategies.
- A passionate volunteer lifesaver, and patrol Captain, at Surfers Paradise lifesaving club.
- Enjoying time with his family.
- 12 years’ experience with St George bank, graduating to a branch supervisor.
- 15 years’ experience as office manager in financial planning firms.
- Former South Australian hockey representative.
- Enjoying time with her family.
Financial Planning Assistant
- Bachelor of Science in Management
- Internship in a Finance Department
- A year of experience as an Audit Staff
- Reading biographies and essays
- Layout editing and modern calligraphy lettering
- Spending time with family and friends
Our Core Values
Foundation & Strategy
We treat your money in the same way you would treat your own home – you would make sure the foundations are sound before building, then make sure the house is safe and sound for your family.
As for protecting your assets and income, or maximising your retirement income – that’s where we come in.
Like the foundation of your home, we are dependable, conservative and safe – but we are also strategic in the choices we make to maximise your returns.
What Makes Us Different
At Core Value Financial Advice, we understand that care for your loved ones is is important to you. We treat your situation with the respect you deserve. Our advisers get to know you and your situation personally, so they can act in your best interest.
We are always available to answer your questions and address your concerns.
Our goal is to take the burden of transitioning into aged care off of your shoulders. We will review your circumstances and present you with all the viable options to find the best solution for your individual situation. Our advisers will always represent your best interests.
Talk To Us
The transition into aged care can be an emotional time for all involved.
Attempting to navigate your way through the costs and rules of assisting someone into care at the same time can be overwhelming.
At Core Value Financial Advice, we understand the stresses involved because we see it every day.
But more importantly, we know the process of moving your loved one into aged care, including negotiating with the home on your behalf, completing all of the required forms and ensuring it’s done with your financial interests in mind and the intention of preserving wealth.